Dear visitors and guests,
The Ore Mountains (Krušné hory) are attractive for their opportunities for recreation and both summer and winter tourism. Their easily accessible mountain peaks are great advantage. The highest mountain is Klínovec (1244m). In good weather conditions Klínovec offers a magical view of the country. Klínovec is the biggest ski centre in this area. It is good for winter sports, hiking, mountain bike riding and also horse-back riding. And our small family hotel is situated right on Klínovec which has:
- 8 double rooms with the own equipment, TV and mini bar
- hotel restaurant with 30 places - the hotel rooms and the hotel restaurant are no smoking!
- per order - sauna and swimming-pool (out of order)
- personal car park
- If you wish, we are able to prepare dinners, family parties, wedding receptions or friendly meetings.
Because it is easily reachable form Karlovy Vary (27km) and Mariánské lázně (70 km), the hotel is also suitable for business meetings as well for informal business get-togethers when you want to have privacy and serenity.
- the ski centre can guarantee good snow conditions thanks to a modern artificial-snow system, which can cover up to 80% of down-hill runs from the total 10, 1 km at the area of 21, 5 hectares.
- in the ski centre is available too 35 km editing down runs
- next too: U ramp katagory Superpipe, snowpark.
- next services are 3 ski-schools, 2 lending office with ski equipment, 3 skiservices, 7 snack-bars and restaurants and 3 public car pakr with the capacity 500 cars gratis.
- There are 5 marked ski tracks from 10 to 20 km for cross-country skiing
- There are also plenty of opportunities for summer holiday. You can choose from mountain bike riding, cross-country scooter riding, climbing, abseiling, etc.
Copyright © 2008 harkomplet-svetfirem - Tvorba webových stránek, internetová plošná inzerce a katalog firem